Sunday, October 14, 2007

Assignment 4: Storyboard

Hello...
It seems like it's been awhile. But here's my storyboard...


The Process:
Well, as you can probably tell, I did most of this on paper and scanned it in, and then used photoshop to add images and elements to the storyboard. In the first six frames, I tried adding different layers of images, and using the actual drawing tools to create each frame. I found it hard to actually draw using the pen/pencil tools with photoshop. Maybe because my mouse is a little wonky. As well, it took me awhile to get used to dealing with all the layers that accumulated while I was trying to add more "outside" images to my storyboard.
In the last three frames, I played around more with the colour and the saturation tools. I really like the aesthtic look of the colours in the last three frames because the colouring is more subtle, and certain colours convey certain meanings better than others. I really liked using the photo altering tools, because you can preview the effects you choose to add to your images.
The idea:
The weather has just been so unpredictable lately, so I definately had some similar experiences. One day it's boiling hot and sunny, the next day it's cloudy an freezing cold. So I thought this would be a timely idea to use for my assignment.
Well, that's about it!
-gina
Sidenote: I hate Web CT with a passion.
The end.

No comments: